Headlines News :
Home » , , » Muted green plaid

Muted green plaid

Hi guys! For today's post I have plaid nails to show you. I love pretty much anything with a plaid pattern, so there's plenty of plaid to find at my home, from pillow cases and blankets to shirts and bags and PJs. So why not have it on my nails as well, right? ;) As my base color I'm wearing Essie Sew Psyched, a gorgeous muted grey green with slight shimmer. Then to make the tape design, I used tape strips in different sizes, four for each nail. I placed them horizontally and vertically on my nails, layered it with H&M's Moody Model and a simple plaid pattern was born. So it's quite simple but gives that instant plaid feeling. Doesn't it look cosy? ^^



For those who'd like to see more plaid manis from the past, just click here.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved