Headlines News :
Home » , , , » This way, please!

This way, please!


Hi guys! The other day I was experimenting with tape (shocking! :P), so one thing led to another and I finally ended up with these cute arrows on my nails. After finishing the first arrow, I wanted to do all of my nails exactly the same, but eventually I'd placed the arrows all pointing in a different direction to make the whole more dynamic. As my base color I used the girly China Glaze Strawberry Fields (over two coats OPI Don't Know... Beets Me!), then I made the arrow shapes using multiple tape strips and a black creme (Color Club Where's The Soiree?). The designs came out crisp and clear but there was still something missing... I know, it was my favorite matt topcoat from Essence ;) Thanks for watching!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved