Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Explosion accent nails

Explosion accent nails


Hi guys! I hope you're all doing fine. For today's post I have explosion accent nails to show you, looking familiar? I made the tutorial for the explosion design while doing this mani, killing two birds with one stone ;-) On my accent fingers I used OPI Dim Sum Plum as my pink base color, I absolutely love that it's a one coater and how fast drying it is. The black is Color Club Where's The Soiree? and the silver China Glaze Millenium. A pink as bright as Dim Sum Plum would rock next to a cobalt blue just as bright, so I used Barry M's Cobalt Blue (duh!) for the rest of my nails. I really liked the final look, though I had to keep my whole outfit some what calmer to keep my nails the center of attention haha. So if you'd like to recreate this look yourself, don't forget to check out the tutorial for tips. Have a nice day everyone!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved