Headlines News :
Home » , , » Subtle leopard

Subtle leopard

Hi everyone, today I decided to practice my stamping. The base color I'm wearing is China Glaze Below Deck. For the leopard print I used Konad plate M57 and my favorite gold 2030 (also from China Glaze) to add some sparkling. I don't normally wear neutral shades a lot, though I love it on others, but this is something I might try again. As you may have noticed, I have a weakness for bold colors, graphical patterns or heavy glitter, but I kind of like the subtlety and minimal 'bling' of this calm look :) What do you think, would you wear this yourself? Thanks for visiting!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved