Headlines News :
Home » , , , » H&M Fall mani

H&M Fall mani

Hi guys! We've pretty much had fall weather all summer in the Netherlands, kind of a bummer, but after seeing all the bright and happy colors it's also nice to wear darker shades again. For this fall-appropriate tape mani I used three muted polishes from H&M: Hunt Me Down, Looks Great On You and Moody Model. I started with two shades of Hunt Me Down which dried quite quickly, then added the orange and when that had dried the teal. I made this mani when my nails were a bit longer but if I wanted to do this on my current shorter nails I'd probably make the pattern vertically to make my nails seem longer ;) Are you also excited to wear fall shades again?


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved