Headlines News :
Home » , » Bourjois - Bleu Asphalte

Bourjois - Bleu Asphalte


Hi everyone! For this post I want to show you a beautiful, modern polish from Bourjois: Bleu Asphalte. I think the name fits the smokey color very well, at first you'd think it's a 'regular' dark grey, but there's definitely hints of blue/purple in it. Blurple-tinted greys like this one are very popular at the moment and I didn't own anything like it yet so I'm happy to have Bleu Asphalte now. I had my eyes on this polish for a while, but I've had pretty bad experiences with Bourjois nailpolish, so I was hesitant about buying it. I've tried out six different polishes of the brand, and five of them were either streaky, creating bald spots or had a horrible drying time. And on top of that, they're not the cheapest out there either with €8.50 per bottle of 0.3 fl.oz./9ml or 0.33 fl.oz./10ml. But I loved the color of this one so much and I'd get the second polish for free, so I gave in... But this time the formula surprised me in a good way, it wasn't too thick or runny, just right in the middle and two coats were needed for perfect coverage. So I'm happy. And in a future post I'll show you that second polish I got, it's a muted blue with shimmer... Yummy! Thanks for reading :)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved