Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Cute skittle

Cute skittle

Hi lovely followers, today there are over 500 of you! I can't believe there are so many people following this little blog of mine! I couldn't even fill my wedding with this many people! Not that that has something to do with it or that I'm intending to get married soon, just saying 500 souls is a lot, haha. Thank you so much for reading Nailside and leaving your comments, it makes blogging so much fun! Okay, let's have a look at my NOTD then. (Pic heavy!) For this happy day I decided to do something happy, in a cute way. So I did a skittle in pastels. I suppose the pink on my thumb doesn't count as a pastel, but it fitted the rest so well :) The polishes I used, from my thumb to my pinky:

Essence - Let Me In Pink
Essence - No More Drama
Rimmel - Aqua Cool
China Glaze - For Audrey
Orly - Ancient Jade



And then flakies! ...to add some 'Wooow', lol. This time I used Golden Rose #4



And just for fun a layer of matt topcoat, to see how it would look. After the pics I made it glossy again, because this time I actually liked it better shiny :)


Awesome sauce from Golden Rose: #4

Thanks for stopping by again!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved