Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Essence - Chuck & Blair

Essence - Chuck & Blair


For today's post Chuck and Blair from Essence's Nail Art Twins. I have a lot of pics to share with you, so read and see more after the jump!




Hi everyone, I proudly present you... Chuck. Chuck is one half of the Essence Nail Art Twins Chuck and Blair, named after the characters from Gossip Girl.
Chuck is a real blurple, meaning I can't tell if it's a blue or a purple. I think it's pretty much a dark lavender color, which sometimes can look blue-ish. Whatever the color is, it's really pretty and applies like a dream. The polish is well-pigmented and the formula is great, just two coats were needed for full opacity. Though one thicker one will do as well.


And luckily there was one bottle of Blair left in the store, ready to be bought by me! Blair is a mixture of medium and large sized grey hexagons and small holo glitters in a clear base. The glitters don't really give a dense cover, so I applied two coats of it over Chuck. 





All glitters deserve to be mattified...


I think Essence came up with a really nice layering combo with these two polishes, me likey! And it's the only Nail Art Twin so far with a glitter that isn't the same color as the base color. Do you like this couple too?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved