Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Muted skittle

Muted skittle


Hello readers! For this post I'd like to show you a skittle mani I did recently. I was actually just swatching a few of my new polishes when I noticed they matched some polishes on my desk. These are the colors I used, starting with the one I used on my thumb.
OPI - Mrs O'Leary's BBQ
H&M - Dazzling Jade
Essence - Let Me In Pink

And this is where the magic happens, haha. Lately I've been hooked on the glitter topcoats from the Essence Nail Art Twins, I already posted about Blair and Edward. So here I layered Blair over my muted skittle, I think it really adds something special. What I love about Blair is the different sized glitter and also the fact those glitters aren't "plain" silver, but dark silver/grey, which I don't see that often.



And some of you might have already expected the following... ;) Matte topcoat!
Thanks for visiting :)

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved