Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » G.I. Jane

G.I. Jane


Hi guys! Today I showed you H&M's Hunt Me Down, a nice muted, army green. To complete the military look I added some black crackle. The one I used is Black Magic (#311) from Barry M Nail Effects, which is the only crackle polish I own! But I'm really starting to like crackle polishes more and more, so next crackle on the wishlist is probably OPI's Silver Shatter...
Anyhow, I like the way this mani turned out, it's fun and edgy and so easy to make. Hunt Me Down just needed one coat and if you've worked with crackles before, you know they dry right in front of your eyes. Of course I could've applied crackle on the whole nail, but I chose to do half only (by taping off the other half.) That way I could still see lots of the beautiful green :) And that's pretty much it, thanks for stopping by!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved