Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Edward on top

Edward on top


Edward, oh, Edward... I love you so much! Talking about Essence's Nail Art Twin polish here :) Edward is a glitter topcoat with large teal/green squares, small light blue hexagons and even smaller holo glitters. Of course Edward should've been together with teal base color Bella, but she was sold out (or hanging out with Jacob...?), so I needed a polish to replace her. Surprisingly that became a pink polish: Rimmel Fancy Fuchsia. And I just love how these two polishes look together! Because I love pink (who doesn't?!), I love teal, I love glitters... Combine all those ingredients and you've got yourself one hot cocktail... Okay, I'll shut up now.





"Come on closer..."

Did I tell you I love to mattify glitters yet?




Essence - Edward
Yes, this Edward looks (even) better than the vampire...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved