Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Essence skittle

Essence skittle


Hi everyone! For today's post I'd like to show you a skittle I made with five Essence polishes from the Colour&Go collection; Perfect Plum, Lime Up!, Trust In Fashion, Just Rock It! and Break Through. Though I don't do skittles very often, I do like them very much. It's so simple, and I love simple :) Just pick five matching colors and BOOM! Awesome result. Zero effort. And it's an efficient way to go through your untrieds. Though I liked my skittle plain, I just couldn't leave it alone. I layered it with a beautiful flaky polish from Golden Rose Scale Effects, #15, which came from my untried stash. It's so pretty! And yes, then I mattified it... I'm really starting to get predictable... Anyways, hope you like it and thanks for reading :)


Golden Rose Scale Effects - #15
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved