Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Glitter overload

Glitter overload

Hi everyone! Yesterday I showed you swatches of a pretty shimmer polish from Beyu, #325. The blue flecks were gorgeous in the bottle, but unfortunately they didn't show up that well on the nail. So I added more blue bling myself, as you can see in the first picture. It was amazing to look at, but then I wondered how it would look if I added more, different colored glitter... Only one way to find out!

So here's #325 with a blue glitter topper from Claire's.


Then I layered it with a red glitter, also from Claire's...



And finally a coat of Edward from Essence.







Sparkling!

And of course the inevitable matt topcoat, because I can't resist mattified glitter! :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved