Headlines News :

Laced up!


Hello everyone! For today I'd like to show you another tape mani I did last week and it's pink :) Basically the (not so original) title of this post explains it all. The design wasn't intended as laces but it was the only thing that crossed my mind seeing the outcome. The design is, again, very simple. I used four thin strips for each nail, which I've placed on the surface in two X shapes. I only wanted the pattern at the beginning of the nail, so I left the tips blank. I'm happy about how this look turned out, it's pretty girly, especially in pink, but it can also be grungy in dark, vampy colors, combined with metallics.
And another thing about this mani is it's great for solving tipwear AND outgrow of your old mani, so it's a win-win-win-situation! Lol. The polishes I used are Essence Let Me In Pink and China Glaze Designer Satin for the top color. Have a nice day!





En face...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved