Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Comeback of the laser mani

Comeback of the laser mani


Hi guys, it's been a while since I did my last laser mani. Guess its moment got stolen by the mummy and the lightning bolt design, haha. Anyway, it was great to do this design again. It's probably my favorite tape pattern, because it's so simple and easy to achieve. Today I used OPI Big Apple Red for my base color and China Glaze For Audrey on top of it. Everytime I use For Audrey as top color, it amazes me how opaque it is. Because it's a pretty light color, you'd think it could be sheer, but as you can see it prefectly covered Big Apple Red. The color combination of the red and turquoise blue is pretty odd, yet I'm very attracted to it. I don't know why, but it just works.

So if you feel like doing a laser mani yourself after reading this post, just check out the tutorial if you haven't already, it might be useful ;) Cheers!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved