Headlines News :
Home » , , » H&M - I Love Candy

H&M - I Love Candy


Hello people! For this post I'd like to share another Hello Kitty polish from H&M with you: I Love Candy. Normally I don't really have a thing for purples, but this polish just has something that makes me love it very much. I Love Candy is a vibrant, electrifying pink-toned purple shimmer (that's a lot of words...), though my pictures make it look a lot bluer than it is. This polish is actually a very subtle multichrome that shows hints of pinker purple and in the bottle there's even a bit of gold, but don't expect to see that on the nail. The formula was nice and it covered in two coats.
I think this polish might have made me start loving purples, because I bought several beautiful purples after this one. Oh, by the way, look at the cute, chunky bottle! Thanks for reading :)




Close-up!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved